Working with Your Customer and Romantic Room Designs/Creative Romantic Gifts
We truly appreciate your assistance in helping us to provide your guest with a memorable experience at your hotel. Our company has been decorating hotel rooms for special occasions in California for the past 6 years. To get a good idea of our customers experiences, please feel free to view our reviews on TripAdvisor.com
Our designs are very hotel friendly. Having worked in sales and operations at a variety of hotels, we understand that there are certain things that you do not want placed in a hotel room. For that reason, we only use (1) silk, non staining rose petals (vs. real petals), (2) battery operated LED candles (vs real candles that can cause fire damage) and (3) we never use confetti (we don't want the housekeeping staff to get frustrated!). With every design we ship, there is a take home box or basket along with instructions asking that the customer take away any left over design items for future use.
When a customer wants their room decorated in an area where we do not have a room designer, we provide them with 3 different options:
- We can ship our design items to the hotel for the guest to pick up. They send their special someone out of the hotel for a spa treatment (or similar) and they decorate their own room
- We ship more of a romance basket that just needs to be placed in their room prior to check -in.
- We or the guest contact the hotel and ask if you would be willing to decorate their room with our designer items. We ship the box to you along with the instructions. The average design takes 20 minutes to set up and we send along a gratuity in the amount of $20 for the set-up (this can be by check or PayPal)
Over the past six years, our partnership with hotels has been great. With a Romantic Room Design we have found:
- Our cancellation rate is just over 3% -- meaning that when a guest invest in an experience at the hotel, they are much less likely to cancel their reservation (or move to a different hotel)
- A guest is much more likely to talk about their experience at the hotel -- writing reviews on travel sites (such as TripAdvisor and Yelp) and talking to their friends. A stay in a hotel becomes even more memorable with the addition of the romantic room design
We look forward to working with you! As our business grows, we will be adding a list of hotels that we have worked with in the past as being "Romantic Room Design" friendly. In this way, if we have other guests looking for our services in your city, we can refer them to you.
If you have any questions, comments or advice, please contact Brian at toll free 1.888.871.3248 ext 1 or at email@example.com